Complaint Review: Kenluki Sphynx Austin TX Naked Cats Kenny Poo

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Sphynx babes — Lewis center Texas
Kenluki Sphynx Austin TX Naked Cats Kenny Poo
100 Main Internet United States of America

Kenluki Sphynx Austin Texas Naked Cats, Kenny Poo Kenny Poo Naked Cats Kenluki domino effect Vinent van go naked Kenny Luca Pam Power Sleazy trash Sphynx breeder keeps changing name I sent money & she never sent sphynx kitten , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Note the swift response from people who recognize this fake report as the work of cazy Tracy Hosfelt.

*Consumer Comment: This is a fake report by a crazy women Tracy Hosfelt

*Consumer Comment: False, Fake and Another Fraudulent Report

*Consumer Suggestion: False information. I never heard of this cattery in my life

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is false an the pics are not of me or my cats; the writer is mentally ill & evil and writes the same fake reports about other breeders.

Kenluki Sphynx takes money & sends no cats.  Fraudulent website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenluki-Sphynx-Austin-TX-Naked-Cats-Kenny-Poo/internet/Kenluki-Sphynx-Austin-Texas-Naked-Cats-Kenny-Poo-Kenny-Poo-Naked-Cats-Kenluki-domino-effe-1036559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenluki Sphynx Austin TX Naked Cats Kenny Poo

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: RipoffReportisajoke - ()

I am the person about whom this fake report was written. As you can see by the swift response from other breeders, this report is a CLASSIC FAKE TRACY HOSFELT report. She is completely insane and will find herself in an Ohio court of law soon.

Tracy, I have family in Ohio, and I will stay with them to sue you there if necessary. The IP addresses of your fake reports can be subpoenaed and used to prove that you are writing slanderous reports about people using OTHER people's pics. You have done this NUMEROUS times, and Ripoff Report is keeping records of your actions.

There is a reason why you are called "Trazy," Crazy Tracy. You are digging yourself into a hole which you will not be able to get out of. Mark my words, your day is coming. No one behaves the way you do and abuses innocent animals for as long as you have without some serious karma paying an overdue visit. Consider yourself warned.

This is a fake report by a crazy women Tracy Hosfelt

AUTHOR: Mmf - ()

This is a classic Tracy Hosfelt fake report, Google her name ,it will become apparent quickly,how insane she is!! The picture posted is a pic of a different breeder named Michelle and her kittens which Tracy wrote a fake report on her 2 weeks ago,she needs to make other breeders look bad cause she has several filed on her,we have proof of her selling sick kitties and then harassing the victims when there kitties die of fip!!! fFor more info on Tracy,Google her name  and check out our website  www.drumhorses.biz  and read many stories of her neglect and harassment! this old girl is a sicko,and on Facebook go to Bad catteries around the world,there is more info there!!

False, Fake and Another Fraudulent Report

AUTHOR: Sphynxbabes - ()

Why is it every time I turn around my picture or my cattery photo is on some stupid a** rip off report??? This report isn't even about me but has my Effin' picture on it!! The photo is from 10 yrs ago stolen off my old Facebook page by Tracy Hosfelt who I thought yrs ago was a friend!! She has NO friends only people who are scared of her that she harasses all the time!! Enough is enough.. Cease and Desist!!!!!! Final Warning!!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

False information. I never heard of this cattery in my life

AUTHOR: Tracy groovysphynx - ()

Anybody can write anything about anybody of this website. I was just informed my a friend that this person is ranting all over the web in a paranoid outbreak.  You can tell by his or her rant they have serious mental issues. I have been breeding for over 10 years and I have no clue to who they even are. You obviously have an enemy. It is not me I have no idea who you even are.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: RipoffReportisajoke - ()

I highly suspect that this 100% false and slanderous report was written by an apparently mentally ill woman in Ohio named Tracy Hosfelt, of Groovy Sphynx (groovysphynx.com). JUST LOOK UP "TRACY HOSFELT" ON THIS SITE AND SEE THE MULTITUDE OF REPORTS ABOUT HER. Tracy is well known in the Sphynx world for animal cruelty; she is currently under investigation by the authorities in OH and has been sued by numerous people for fraud involving kittens. She is also well known for behavior which appears to stem from extreme mental illness, including filing false reports here on Ripoff Report.

Tracy is angry at many breeders for speaking out about her constant animal cruelty and fraud, so she writes reports about them and their Facebook friends, knowing only their cattery names and little or nothing else. She does not know us personally 99% of the time, and she lies 100% of the time. Her nickname in the cat world is "Trazy" (i.e., "Crazy Tracy").

1) The pictures included in this false report are NOT of me or of my kittens. (I do not know who that person or those kittens are.) Tracy has used these *exact same* pictures while randomly slandering other breeders on this site (just look at some of the other breeder reports, and you will see the same pics and same incoherent writing).

2) Note that Tracy did not even post my name on the above report because she does not know it (my name is nowhere to be found here). She does not even know me. Also, she has my city wrong. If she had ever done business with me, she should know where I live.

3) My cattery has been TICA registered for 2.5 years, always under the SAME name. I have never, EVER used another name. She, on the other hand, uses so many aliases that you have to block about 10 fake profiles on Facebook to keep her off your friends list.

3) As far as my taking money and not sending a cat... I only have two breeding cats who have produced only THREE kittens in their lives. I have sold only TWO kittens in my entire life, and they both live about 45 minutes from me. They were sold IN PERSON, not shipped. Their new family recently had me cat-sit for them when they went out of town. If you contact me in private, I can give them your number so they can tell you about my character, my cattery, and my kittens.

4) There is nothing "fraudulent" about my website, www.NakedCats.com. It is 100% written by me and 100% honest. If you want to see a fraudulent site, look at Tracy's. She sells sick kittens, never refunds money or replaces the kittens, harasses people nonstop, writes false reports about people, and rarely sends registration papers for kittens.

Please feel free to use the contact page on my site to contact me, and I will be happy to email you in response or even send you my phone number to speak personally with you.

Also, please NEVER buy a kitten from the person who wrote this report, as she sells many kittens who die, and then she taunts and harasses the grieving buyers who are just trying to get a refund or another kitten. She once called a grieving buyer and taunted her by asking how the dead cat was doing! She has also harassed the MINOR children of a kitten buyer, was sued, and was told that she would go to jail if she ever contacted them again. She even filed a false Ripoff Report about one pet buyer, calling her a "child molester," knowing that there was nothing that could be done about it, since this site never removes reports.

The disgusting piece of trash who wrote this fake report uses fake names, fake pics, and fake info because she doesn't have any real info (such as the cattery owners' names and addresses), or any proof of any dealings with the people she slanders. She only knows our cattery names, which she finds on Facebook.

I can provide proof that I have sold only TWO kittens from my cattery, and I can prove to whom they were sold. If I had ever ripped anyone off, they would be able to provide my full name, my correct address, and proof that they purchased a kitten from me (such as a contract, a cancelled check, a money order, etc.). There is no such proof because this report is completely slanderous.

Again, please feel free to contact me via my website, and I will be more than happy to speak with you. Thank you.