Complaint Review: Kennedy Barber Club

• Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: Craig Allen — Santa Barbara California United States of America
Kennedy Barber Club
Altamonte Springs, Florida United States of America

Kennedy Barber Club Kennedys Barber Club is a COMPLETE RIPPOFF Altamonte Springs, Florida

I ordered three items from the Kennedy Barber Club website.  When the items did not come after two weeks, I emailed them.  They claimed to have sent the items USPS and that they had no tracking number to track the shipment, but said they would send my order a second time.  After another two weeks passed and I had received nothing, I again emailed.  They claimed again to have sent the order USPS and again had no tracking number.  After five weeks from the time I placed the order, I finally received a shipment, but only 2 of the 3 items were in the package.  When I emailed, they claimed that all three had been shipped, implying that I was lying.  When I requested that they either send me the third item I had ordered and had paid for, or refund my money, they refused to do either.  This company is unethical and dishonest.  I strongly recommend that everyone avoid doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kennedy-Barber-Club/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-/Kennedy-Barber-Club-Kennedys-Barber-Club-is-a-COMPLETE-RIPPOFF-Altamonte-Springs-Florida-807001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kennedy Barber Club