Complaint Review: Kennedy Placement & Services Mississauga, Ontario

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Russell Sawyer — Loring Ontario
Kennedy Placement & Services Mississauga, Ontario
420 Brittania Road Mississauga, Ontario United States of America

Kennedy Placement & Services Mississauga, Ontario Aberstar & CLE leasing Misrepresentation of funds that could be earned, which was not true. Mississauga, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Please get in contact

I was told by Rick Butler that I would be making $10,000-$15,000 per month by leasing one of their vehicles of which I had to put $15,000 down and $2500. per month for lease. They got me contract at Aberstar Fast Freight, never came close to the earnings as stated above and had to live in the truck because was not earning enough to pay for a place to stay, had to go home because I was spending more than what work they gave me to meet the expenses, then I had to pay $10.000 more after I had to leave before I was any further in debt, for a lease that no one in their right mine could ever afford. Now they are sueing me for $25,000. plus for this lease. I am sure there are many, many, many more out there that these people are sueing or have sued over the years. Why can we not put a stop to them. I wish there was some way that we could all get together in a court of law for this mess.

Russell, Loring, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kennedy-Placement-Services-Mississauga-Ontario/Mississauga-Ontario-/Kennedy-Placement-Services-Mississauga-Ontario-Aberstar-CLE-leasing-Misrepresentation-1039728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kennedy Placement & Services Mississauga, Ontario

Please get in contact

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Hello Russell, I'm currently going through the same ordeal. I'm talking to a lawyer right now and he advised to get in contact with anybody that's gone through the same thing. We need to put a stop to this company and what they do. Please get in touch this could also help your situation as well, thanks. My email address is (((REDACTED)))