Complaint Review: Kennedy Western University - Warren National University

• Updated: Tue, June 29, 2010

• Reported By: Frank — Sunnyside New York United States of America
Kennedy Western University - Warren National University
Cheyenne, Wyoming United States of America

Kennedy Western University - Warren National University Warren National University I paid a large tuition for an unaccredited school that sold itself as accredited. Cheyenne, Wyoming

In 2001 I paid a large tuition to Kennedy Western University because I wanted to complete by Bachelors Degree online.  I completed more than half the courses.

Ultimately I went to work for the US Government, got married, and put my studies on hold.  As my life has become more stable, I planned to continue my studies and finish my degree.

I went to the Warren National website to pick up where I left off, and to go on to my next course.  Wht did I find?  The site doesnt work.  Upon further investigation I discovered that the school was closed, and that they were never accredited.  This is something I was misinformed about when I questioned the school over the phone prior to paying the tuition.

So all the classes, and the studying, and the grades, and the time, were for nothing!  I have been made aware of a class action lawsuit.  If there is any way I can add my voice to the people already suing, I would be happy to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kennedy-Western-University-Warren-National-University/Cheyenne-Wyoming-/Kennedy-Western-University-Warren-National-University-Warren-National-University-I-paid-618732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kennedy Western University - Warren National University