masses

• Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: Daniel — Bay City Texas United States of America
Kennedy Western - Warren National University
CHEYENNE, Wyoming United States of America

Kennedy Western - Warren National University - Kennedy Western University Warren National University Degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on CHEYENNE , Wyoming

I applied to Kennedy Western University in March of 2003. I took what I thought was entrance exams. Too make a long story short I was accepted. I took course work all the way through Sep. of 2008 and satisfactorily completed all required coarse work for my Bachelors of Science in Management and Leadership.

I received my Degree shortly after completing all course work and sending the university and extra 250.00 on top of all the other money that I had already sent them.

I paid my tuition of 6500.00 in full for my first 9 required courses in 2003 and then in 2007 sent the university 2000.00 more for 3 additional courses plus a literary course they said I was required to take. I did all this in good faith believing that the university was applying for there accreditation as I was told by the original university recruiter.

I now find out the University has been shut down and My so called degree is not worth the paper it is printed on.

I was going to the original web site to see if I could order transcripts to give to my present employer so they could have a set on file. When I arrive I find out that the University is shut down and they give some lame excuse about trying economic times for the reason. I then find out that in my state a disclaimer is required and must be attached to any resume that I send out because of what the university did.

I did all the courses of study and took and passed all my exams. I was mislead into thinking that this degree was worth something. I dont see how this was allowed to go on as long as it was and I would like to know what I can do about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kennedy-Western-Warren-National-University/CHEYENNE-Wyoming-/Kennedy-Western-Warren-National-University-Kennedy-Western-University-Warren-National-552690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kennedy Western - Warren National University