Complaint Review: Kennel Image

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Bobby — Atlanta Georgia
Kennel Image
1050 N. Hancock St. #224 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Kennel Image Russ Cacciavillano Scam, stole 600$'s, dog website Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Kennel Image claims to build websites for people, design logos etc. In July I searched online for someone to design a website for my kennel. I found Kennel Image on Google and decided to hire them to do my logo first to see how it goes before I let them do the website itself. I paid for the logo design right from their site, and no one contacted me for days. So after a few threatening emails, they finally contacted me and gave me some story about how they recently took over this company blah, blah, blah. So within a week I recieved the logo files and all was good, so I hired them for the website design.  That was in July 2013-it's Janurary 2014 and I still have yet to get my site online!

The story  is long and boring, but the short version is; first they stopped returning my calls, then emails, and every now and then I would recieve an email from them with some lame excuse as to why they hadn't been in contact with me. Finally I accepted the fact that I had been scammed and asked for a refund. They said  that the project was almost complete so they couldn't give me my money back. Then another few months pass and they contact me saying that they want to make things right blah, blah, blah. They sent me files for my website pages, asked me to pay for hosting which was another 56 bucks for the year. So aginst my better judgement and in hopes I could Finally get the website that I had been waiting so long for and had paid 549 dollars for I sent it.

Now they're back to not returning my emails!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kennel-Image/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/Kennel-Image-Russ-Cacciavillano-Scam-stole-600s-dog-website-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1117458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kennel Image