Complaint Review: Kenneth & Co, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Maxie — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Kenneth & Co, Inc.
8794 Boynton Beach Blvd. Suite 214 Boynton beach, Florida United States of America

Kenneth & Co, Inc. Lori Remy Kenneth Paves ,top hair stylist to the stars is The real hair company from hell. Boynton beach, Florida

Please beware of Ken Paves Self help hair products. I ordered the Self help anti-aging products after seeing a info. commercial on TV , March of 2012. The product was supposed to condition, give more elasticity, and shine to aging damaged hair, with all natural substances.

Well the shampoo instantly, once I applied it to my hair made some of my bleached sections of hair ball up in tight knots. I could actually feel my hair draw up in a ball, I panicked and my stomach felt like it fell to the floor.

I started rinsing the product out and used my fingers to see if I could unknot the hair but it wouldn't untangle. So I applied the deep conditioning mask for damaged or colored treated hair to soften the hair but it still didn't untangle the knots.

For 2 days I used almost every known moisturizing, leave in conditioner, slept with coconut oil and a plastic cap on my hair to untangle my hair but it didn't work. I had to have about 7 inches of hair on the upper left side of my hair cut out.

The cut is a mess, big chucks out towards my back section to. I called Kenneth Paves company and talked with Lori Remy the supervisor, she told me I was lying and their all natural product couldn't had done that to my hair.

So you can imagine I just felt another blow to the stomach and I lost my temper and we started arguing. I told her I want to talk with Ken Paves he need to know the product took my hair out. Well she said she will tell him and she's refunding the product when I send back their goods.

I told her Ms I want more then a refund and we argued and I made demands. She put me on hold then got back on the phone and said I could keep the products and she would refund my money as well. The worse customer service I ever experince, cruel and heartless.

If Ken Paves lost those cute little bangs he wears I bet he would have a thought any person would' be hurt. I emailed  her pictures of the knoted hair and the side veiw of my hair and had to call her repeatly asking to speak to their attorney's.

She sent me a letter dated 5-25-12 stating they are unwilling to provide anything other than my purchase price. This is very hurtful and cruel because I have to grow a large section of my hair back in not counting the emotional pain I feel when I'm doing my hair.

Kenneth Paves suppose to be this top hair dresser to the stars but since I'm an average consumer I was treated like trash. Not one representative came forward to test the samples of hair I have or to apologize to me, yes I'm very hurt from this experience.

My story is true and I have witnesses and I don't mind going public to expose the company from hell.  No one should be treated in the manner I was treated and I had to write a shorten version of the events that took place.

I haven't seen their info. commercial in my town since I called them to complain, so I may not be the only person hair that's damaged from their product......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenneth-Co-Inc/Boynton-beach-Florida-33472/Kenneth-Co-Inc-Lori-Remy-Kenneth-Paves-top-hair-stylist-to-the-stars-is-The-real-hair-904691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenneth & Co, Inc.

drugs