Complaint Review: Kenneth D. Lewis

*Consumer Comment: Anonymous,

*Consumer Comment: PROTESTER SONG 60

*Consumer Comment: IMF SONG

*Consumer Comment: TARP POEM

*Consumer Comment: Quote: "THERE ARE CORPORATIONS LISTED ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO LINE THE POCKETS OF THE TOP EXECUTIVES WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN....

I started loan modification with B of A Dec. 08. March 09 they asked for paycheck (proof of income). A week later three months B. Statements. Were faxed twice. August still no decision made by the bank except my new payment was around $2400. Sept. again asked for three more months of b. statements. New one's were faxed.

Oct. 3rd I called for status. They said it was cancelled because it took so long. Without saying it was their own decision. Now I obviously owe more. After 10 months and over 300 calls now can't do.

Mr. Lewis is retiring at the end of 09. I guess he has enough wealth. why should he do what his bank promised 10 months ago? !!!!!!

Ten months later and over 300 phone calls (can be proven), they cancelled the loan modification. It was their decision to start, now is their decision to cancel. May be I am not as worthy as their friends are for billions. Yet I am sure I am good for thousands.

When I did the financing I had 20% equity in this property. I am a real estate broker. Real Estate dropped, so did my income. Mr. lewis can check with his commercial dept. in Woodland Hills, that I personally submitted commercial loans for $2,800,000 twice   before Sept. 08.

Buyers with excellent credit and very high income. Bank didn't lend. Even bank representative admited, that he was shocked. None of us knew that banks were falling. There was just enough billions for bonuses .There was none to lend.

At this moment my new job has taken me to Baltimore for training. Last night after 11pm Bank of America's representative called. He asked : "what is your intention regarding this property. There is no sale date on it". I told him that I like to keep the property. You guys stopped the loan modification." I asked for the Vice president's name and phone no. He didn't give it to me.

I like to write a letter to the Residential Dept.'s Vice President.The foreclosure dept. does not release the  name and phone no. or address. I was wondering if you can?

I appreciate your co-operation in this matter I remain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenneth-D-Lewis/internet/Kenneth-D-Lewis-BANK-OF-AMERICA-B-of-A-LOAN-MODIFICATION-Internet-506210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenneth D. Lewis

Anonymous,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

You can also stay at this site and type in- STOP RUNNING RIPOFF, and that will take you to Ripoff Report #269041.

Make sure to 'Google' this- EX-JEFFERIES TRADER CHARGED WITH DEFRAUDING TARP, and read the related articles that just became available on the web.

TARP is taxpayer's money that many of the banks and Wall Street firms received a few years ago. It stands for 'Troubled Asset Relief Program'.

Have a great day!

Anonymous,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

Writing a letter to the CEO or any other executive at the bank is an exercise in futility, in my opinion.

The majority of our system in the USA is corrupt. The banking system is corrupt. Wall Street is corrupt. A large segment of the legal system is corrupt. Even our government is corrupt. Corruption is what drives much of the U.S. economy and that is precisely why we have so many problems in America.

The bankers, and others, are doing everything they can to cover-up and hide all of the corruption that has been taking place in this country, but people are now becoming aware of what has been going on and it is being 'exposed' on the worldwide web.

Feel free to stay at this site and type in- MOB SONG 24, and scroll down to 'Consumer Comment #3' at Ripoff Report #269041, entitled "Blame it on a Lawyer" and read the following quote that starts paragraph four-

QUOTE: "A Harvard Business Professor said that EXPOSURE is a corporation's WORST FEAR!" - August 21, 2007.

Finally, make sure to 'Google' the following videos and watch them on the web for PROOF that the majority of our system in the USA is corrupt-

1) THE NEXT HOUSING SHOCK
2) COUNTRYWIDE WHISTLEBLOWER REPORTS LIAR LOANS
3) EX-SALT LAKE MAYOR ROCKY ANDERSON FORMER DEMOCRACY NOW
4) FRONTLINE: MONEY, POWER AND WALL STREET

Happy Holidays!

PROTESTER SONG 60

LET'S RAISE THE PRICE OF OIL
(Please sing to the tune of "Let There Be Peace On Earth")

Anyone can 'Google' this- SING A LONG CHRISTMAS CAROLS, and click on song #26 and sing the following lyrics to that tune, right?

Here we go- 1, 2, 3, 4....

Let's raise the price of oil
The people will never know
Five dollar gasoline
Will help the bank profits grow
With fraud as their motto
Trickery and greed
Speculation and lying
Is what the mobsters need.

Let's get the people mad
All over the Middle East
Maybe they'll start a War
The bankers will have a feast
Our world's collapsing
There's too much hatred
The goons are in control
Sixty Protester Songs
It looks like he's on a roll.

End.

Anyone can 'Google' this- DID SPECULATION FUEL OIL PRICE SWINGS, and watch that 60 Minutes segment on the web in order to understand why oil prices surged in 2008, and why they are going up again.

Feel free to 'Google' the following videos and watch them on the web for PROOF that the banking cartel controls the U.S. Government and Wall Street-

1) FRONTLINE: THE WARNING

2) FULL SHOW: HOW BIG BANKS ARE REWRITING THE RULES OF OUR ECONOMY

3) AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

4) FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN

5) WHO CONTROLS THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BY MAJORITY 2010

6) WHO OWNS THE FED BANK, WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO

IMF SONG

LET'S HAVE SOME HOTEL SEX
(Please sing to the tune of- "Let There Be Peace On Earth")

Anyone can 'Google' this- MARY'S GOSPEL MIDI HEAVEN, and click on 'Let There Be Peace On Earth 2' and sing the following lyrics to that tune, correct?

Here we go- 1, 2, 3, 4....

Let's have some hotel sex
 I'll chase you around my room
Charge bill to IMF
 'Cause I am a big-shot goon
It's time to get started
 Get down on your knees
Hold your breath I just farted
 Oh my please do not sneeze
I like this hotel suite
 It has such a nice big bed
I am a big-shot chief
 IMF is like the FED
We screw the people destroy the world
 And charge each one a toll
Let's have some hotel sex
 Because I am in control.

End.

Anyone can 'Google' this- IMF CHIEF ARRESTED FOR SEX ATTACK IN HOTEL, and read the related articles and watch the videos on the web.

TARP POEM

I kept it short
Keep profits up
Stay out of court.

End.

Anyone can 'Google' this- A CREDIT CARD YOU WANT TO TOSS, and read the BW article from February 7, 2008, about Bank of America abruptly raising interest rates on their Credit Card holders, right?

Don't forget to type in 269041 at this site and read what is posted in 'Consumer Comment #3' at Ripoff Report #269041. That consumer comment was posted on August 21, 2007, which was thirteen months BEFORE the collapse of the banking system and the stock market crash that occurred in September of 2008.

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

CASH." - Harvard Business Professor, to his class of executives in late 2004.

To read that quote, & others, simply 'Google' this- RIP OFF REPORT FUEL FREEDOM INTERNATIONAL MPG CAPS, and go to the 2001 Toyota Tacoma Ripoff Report, then to the 'Update' entitled- "BLAME IT ON A LAWYER".

P.S. Don't forget to read the last thing stated in that 'Update' which was posted on 8/21/2007 when the Dow Jones was above 13,000. Here is that quote-

"Get ALL of your money out of the stock market now! The Collapse HAS been triggered!!!!" - 8/21/2007.

GUESS WHAT?

IT HAPPENED, didn't it?

*WELCOME TO AMERICA- IN FRAUD WE TRUST!