Complaint Review: Kenneth Hayes

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: superken — Portland Oregon
Kenneth Hayes
110 E Broward Blvd, fl lauderdale, Florida USA

Kenneth Hayes I was sold a bill of goods in the amount of 50,000 and after I sent in my last check the company never sent me another report and they never answered their phones again. I did talk to James Pulta just before I sent in my last pmt. I have tried to reach Sent false income report on the income the currency trading program was making. fl lauderdale Florida

I was sold on the idea by a sales person over the phone, who called me regularly.  I've never invested this way and it obviously will be my last.  This scheme lasted over a year and provided income statements that look legit.  I should have known to alert authorities after the dividend payment wasn't in the money they said the program was making but in shares of stock.

I may be out 50,000, but I learned a great leason.  I hope someone can get some of this money back though a class action lawsuit and hopefully, put these crooks in prison.  I can provide addtional info if any lawyer want to persue this case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenneth-Hayes/fl-lauderdale-Florida-33301/Kenneth-Hayes-I-was-sold-a-bill-of-goods-in-the-amount-of-50000-and-after-I-sent-in-my-l-1124355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenneth Hayes