Complaint Review: Kenneth L. Baker

• Submitted: Sun, December 04, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 11, 2010

• Reported By:Estacada Oregon
Kenneth L. Baker
10125 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 325 Clackamas, Oregon U.S.A.

Kenneth L. Baker An Ineffective and Greedy Attorney, I was robbed Clackamas Oregon

*General Comment: Ken Baker

*Consumer Comment: Another different experience with Ken Baker

*Consumer Comment: A much better experience

I had the misfortune of hiring Mr. Baker as my attorney for a bitter divorce several years ago and I do NOT recommend his services to anyone.

During the divorce Mr. Baker did not pursue my rights as a parent, Mr. Baker did not return my phone calls, Mr. Baker allowed my ex wife to arbitrarily pull my kids out of counseling and deny me access to my kids for almost a year.

Mr. Bakers tactic of dealing with my ex and her attorney was to give her my assets without a fight or discussion with me period.

Additionally he made promises to me of reduced fees and the like so that I would settle quickly and be able to pay him and exorbitant fee from the property settlement.
Mr. Baker didn't consider my interests in the slightest and I was seriously hurt as a result and my kids were alienated from me during that one year period he did not pursue a court order, as I requested repeatedly, to get an interim visitation order.

I complained to the state bar who replied and frankly told me I received poor representation but their hands were tied as he hadn't done anything blatantly unethical.
Again, I do NOT recommend anyone else deal with this man.

Jim
Estacada, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2005 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenneth-L-Baker/Clackamas-Oregon-97015/Kenneth-L-Baker-An-Ineffective-and-Greedy-Attorney-I-was-robbed-Clackamas-Oregon-166797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenneth L. Baker

#1 General Comment

Ken Baker

AUTHOR: IRAMOE - ()

I too had Mr. Baker as a divorce attorney and was more then pleased with Ken's work. He returned my calls and worked excellently for my cause. He caught my wife lieing enough times to cause her lawyer to quit. I have nothing but good to say about Ken Baker.

Another different experience with Ken Baker

AUTHOR: Gary C. - ()

I have used Ken Baker for several items over 25 years.  First, he was able to settle down my ex-wife and create an environment of communication, very impressive.  He has done some corporate law for myself and my partner several times over the past 6 years, including setting up our LLC.  I find him calm, fair and diligent.  Highly recommend him with out reservation.

A much better experience

AUTHOR: Jack - (United States of America)

My experience with Ken Baker is much different. He represented me in a
personal bankruptcy several years ago.

I found his representation to be morally correct, financially reasonable and intellectually
rational.

I would recommend him to both friends and foes and expect to hear praise about him when their cases were completed.