Complaint Review: Kenneth Lamborn - Worldwide Vacation Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Spotsylvania Virginia
Kenneth Lamborn - Worldwide Vacation Marketing
1500 Beville Rd Suite 606-368 Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Kenneth Lamborn - Worldwide Vacation Marketing Timeshare sales scam took me for $900, promising to sell my week. Daytona Beach Florida

This was not the first company that had listed my timeshare but it will be the last. Mr. Lamborn earns your trust and promises to refund any money paid to him if he couldn't sell my property.
A year and a half later I find out the company is out of business and I am out $900. Lesson learned if they contact me they will have to sell my property before they get any money out of me.
Anybody want to buy a timeshare?

John
Spotsylvania, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenneth-Lamborn-Worldwide-Vacation-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Kenneth-Lamborn-Worldwide-Vacation-Marketing-Timeshare-sales-scam-took-me-for-900-prom-306815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenneth Lamborn - Worldwide Vacation Marketing