Complaint Review: Kenneth Torres/KGT Investigations

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jonathan S — United States of America
Kenneth Torres/KGT Investigations
53 Darian Road Howell, New Jersey United States of America

Kenneth Torres/KGT Investigations Kenneth Torres Ripped me off for $10k, never did the work that I hired him to. Just stole the money. Howell, New Jersey

I hired Kenneth Torres of KGT investigations to look into a number of matters pertaining to a serious personal injury case for which I had an appeal pending. I paid him a total of a little over $10k. He lead me to believe that he was doing the work but never actually did. He is an very accomplished con artist, pathological liar, and swindler.
When I pressured him to provide me invoices and the surveillance video he knew his con game had come to an end. He attempted to intimate me from pursuing criminal charges by stating that he had provided me with the results of all the work that I had hired him to do already, and did not know why I never received it.  He went on to claim that he would not provide it again because I was stalking the individual that he was hired to do surveillance on. This was a complete load of crap. I immediately pressed charges against him for theft by deception in Jackson, Municipal court, in addition to contacting the NJ State Police Private Detective Unit.

Almost a year later, after a whole string of obfuscatory tactics on Kenneth Torres part, he plead guilty tp theft by deception for over $10k. The complaint # is S 2010 000593. You can contact the Jackson Township, NJ Municipal court and verify it. The New Jersey State Police did not renew his Private Detective license as a result of his criminal conviction.
I am certain that Torres is somehow still working as a Private Detective or Insurance Adjuster, most likely perpetuating some new scam.

I surmise that I am not the only one that Kenneth Torres ripped off. If you were swindled by him, I urge you to contact law enforcement and pursue criminal charges against him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenneth-TorresKGT-Investigations/Howell-New-Jersey-07731/Kenneth-TorresKGT-Investigations-Kenneth-Torres-Ripped-me-off-for-10k-never-did-the-wor-938508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenneth Torres/KGT Investigations