Complaint Review: Kenny Black

Kenny Black Fraud do not book doesnt pay for services Weymouth, Massachusetts

*General Comment: Kenny Black looks

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Kenny Black

*Author of original report: WWW.KENNYBLACKMUSIC.COM WONT PAY FOR SERVICES

*Author of original report: Kenny Black once again does not holdup his end of the bargain!

*Author of original report: THIS IS A HOAX AND NT TRUE ABOUT KENNY BLACK

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Kenny Black

Do not book this guy Fraud does not pay for services and is a crack addict!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenny-Black/Weymouth-Massachusetts-/Kenny-Black-Fraud-do-not-book-doesnt-pay-for-services-Weymouth-Massachusetts-847391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenny Black

#1 General Comment

Kenny Black looks

AUTHOR: DrQuality - (USA)

like a homo. I'd PAY him to go away. Nice hat.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Kenny Black

AUTHOR: jay - (United States of America)

I do not believe this report about Kenny Black from what I know about him he is very generous and always gives money out of pocket. Perhaps he was caustious about another person approaching him who was yet another fraud. This has happened to this man way to many times in his lifetime I know this becouse ive witnessed it first hand. Secondily Kenny plays with a lot of heart and soul and is very entertaining and has a lot of his own material as well. Hes a really great guy and very personable when you meet him. This guy Patrick appears to be the fraud to me not Kenny Black whom I have seen on many occasions and been thourougly entertained. If I were a club owner I would search him out to play for me. Hes got a unique sound and always brings his all. Kenny black is a fun and entertaining ticket to have on your venue.

WWW.KENNYBLACKMUSIC.COM WONT PAY FOR SERVICES

WWW.KENNYBLACKMUSIC.COM KENNY BLACK THE UNSTABLE WILL NOT PAY FOR SERVICES

Kenny Black once again does not holdup his end of the bargain!

AUTHOR: Patrick - (United States of America)

Kenny black did not meet his obligations to a contract or a mediation held in the court of law period!!!!

THIS IS A HOAX AND NT TRUE ABOUT KENNY BLACK

AUTHOR: Patrick - (United States of America)

THIS WAS MADE UP TO OFFEND KENNY BLACK NONE OF THE STATEMENT IS TRUE AND KENNY BLACK IS A PROFESSIONAL NOT A CRACK ADDICT AND ONE OF THE BEST MUSICIANS IN BOSTON ...BOOK HIM!!!

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Kenny Black

AUTHOR: Kenny Black - (United States of America)

In response to the false statements made against Kenny Black from Laughters Productions.

This man Patrick Hicks is not a legal Entertainment agency. Patrick approached me on many occasions to render his services as an Entertainment Producer and Agent. I was very reluctant to do business with him. However, he managed to talk me into signing a contract to manage Kenny Black and put together a band. I signed a contract with Pat stating that he would make 25% of everything that HE MAKES ME as a Manager. He did a video and handed it to me as a gift before I signed the Contract. Came to find this was no gift this was a trap to loop me into an extremely controlling and vicious relationship. After the contract was signed Patrick would show up at band rehearsals ORDERING me to put down my guitar which is part of my act. I would disagree as would the band he found through Craig's list which was his job and not to receive any compensation until revenue was generated through his bookings. He has had several arguments with me about actually being a member in the band. Patrick has no experience or the talent to play bass, sing, play guitar, in this project. We have had many arguments over this where he started to take this to a personal level. At one point he was so mad that he couldn't be a band member he went to his computer and tore down all our hard work along with the website I paid him in cash to create FOR ME.
We reconciled for the sake of moving forward and making this happen. Patrick would still show up at rehearsals acting in a very BAZZAR fashion as if to be medicated on either prescription or street drugs. He would grab the microphone and the guitar and start playing around like a teenager. This mortified the band members and I had been informed by some members that if he keeps showing up at practice like this they weren't going to be a part of the band. On March 1st 2012 I nicely asked him to please do what managers are suppose to do and kindly stop disrupting the band because we can't get anything done. At that point he SLAMMED THE DOOR went strait to his house and tore down all videos off you tube, ripped down MY Kenny Black Site, slandered me on face book, called me a crack addict, Googled horrible lies about my character and did it with a smile. The extent of his services to my project was less than one month before we all figured out that he was a fraud. He showed an incredible amount of jealously and animosity for the band he was suppose to help. He has no real contacts he kept telling me he was gonna get us into local rooms that anyone with a phone can get into. No real connections that he claimed. HE QUIT in front of the entire band. They are all witnesses to his behavior issues. He has acted in a unprofessional and bazzar manner during our entire relationship. He claims to book all these people on his website www.laughtersproductions.com come to find he does nothing an I was his only client.  The comics on his site are people of the past that also had problems with Patrick Hicks. Now he thinks he is entitled to compensation for his time rendered NOT! I actually had to have the Quincy District Court order a Harassment Protection Order against him which they granted on March 2, 2012. Kenny Black has played countless benefits for needy people, Cancer patients as far as Memphis, TN. Benefits to help people in need for absolutely no money. I play music that make people smile and dance I sing from my heart. I'm solid and professional. PLEASE research this deranged quack before you listen to one word he say's. I also WARN YOU NOW. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. It should be obvious by his childish statements that he's not all there. This was a mistake on MY behalf for not researching him or consulting an attorney. BEWARE ARTISTS HE IS A WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING THAT PREYS ON STRUGGLING ARTISTS. I was just the only one DUMB enough to believe this could actually ever work. MY BAD. We Live, We learn, we move forward. Feel free to contact me any time by phone there's a lot more. 781-888-5406 plenty of witnesses and people he's hurt. Find me on www.kennyblackmusic.com PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THESE LIES. This is my future and my life and he's laughing at me on my inbox's as he proceeds to try and "in his words" DESTROY KENNY BLACK. Typical Hollywood Scum. Ask him how his trip to LA went sometime. Better yet call me and I'll tell you.