Complaint Review: Kenny Gene

Mexicocheaptickets.com Nationwide Mexico
  • Phone: 800-679-3635
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Cheap Tickets Kenny Gene, Eva, Edward All inclussive vacation packages below cost, travel scam for time shares offering bonuses Cancun Mexico

I answered a faxed advertisement for an all inclusive 6 day vacation in Cabo or Cancun for only $314.00. I asked Kenny, the first gentelman who answered the phone if this was a time share marketing scam and he assured me it wasn't. He explained the details of this wonderful vacation, and asked for my credit card info. I gave him my information, as he assured me that a verification process with a Visa/Mastercard representative would take place before my card was processed. Eve, the rep asked me questions that were applicable to timeshare information. I inturrpted her questions, again asking if this had anything with a time share. Eve transfered the call to another gent by the name of Edward. Edward explained that it was in fact a timeshare. I told him I wasn't intrested, he said too bad your card has been charged.

Diana
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenny-Gene/nationwide/Cheap-Tickets-Kenny-Gene-Eva-Edward-All-inclussive-vacation-packages-below-cost-trave-283272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenny Gene