Complaint Review: Kenny Kuder/financialwebservice.com

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: kedog — colorado springs Colorado
Kenny Kuder/financialwebservice.com
Internet USA

Kenny Kuder/financialwebservice.com Total Scam web builder for advisors/agents  Internet

I had talked with Kenny for sometime about building a website for my financial services company.  He originally told me that he will hold my domain name and if I don't want to do business with him, he will release it to me, no worries.  Well i picked another group to design my website and he would not release it to me unless i bought my own domain that he had on reserve for $1000.  Stay clear of this thief!  A total scam-artist and not a man of his word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenny-Kuderfinancialwebservicecom/internet/Kenny-Kuderfinancialwebservicecom-Total-Scam-web-builder-for-advisorsagentsnbsp-Inte-1128323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenny Kuder/financialwebservice.com