Complaint Review: Kenny Wasley

Kenny Wasley
Santa Cruz, California USA

Kenny Wasley TK Consulting Inept knowledge, lies and bs. Santa Cruz California

*General Comment: Thank you for confirming my suspicion

Kenny was hired to re-qwite my website for my small business. He romised all sorts of freebies and assured me of what a deal I was getting. First, he starts demanding money to pay for his *developers* who aroked on the site...it was the day before July 4 and he want'ed to take his gf out of town...then it was Memorial Day and the same excuse....the site still wasnot up and running buth e demands money after he was told that he wouldn't be paid untilt he site was up and running. Took FOREVER to get anything online to actually see and when the site went live, it didn't work.  My business of ten years disappeared from the moment Kenny's site went up. Four months later and i am stuck with his ineptness, as well as a total loss of a busines that I worked very hard to build.

After spending several months trying to tell *Kenny* that something wasn't right, he FINALLY takes a *serious* look and says he *fixed* the problem.  WRONG - it never happened and my customers still cannot order on the website, nor can they send me a direct email to inquire. After hours upon hours of searching for the problem, I find that my name in my email addresss is spelled WRONG.  He says he fixed it but, i still cannot receive email without it going to some form he set up that now needs to be repaired with WIX. I also found out that my customers who use Word 8 cannot order from the website because Kenny didn't bother to read the WIX website where they explan that that their HTML services do NOT support WORD 8 and a resolution to the problem was posted, as well. Apparantly, Kenny did not READ the info provided for web developers.....guess I didn't pay him to read instructions. It took me hours but I finally repaired his ineptness...something that I paid him to do.

After many attempts and emails to contact Kenny, allthewhile being met with excuses and a flat our denial that there is anything wrong, Kenny turns and now says that I must do the work that I paid him to do!  I reiterate that my lack of knowledge is WHY I hired him in the first place. Upon hearing of my complaints that he refused to acknowledge, he takes my website down completely and tells me to get my own account, one that HE was paid for. He states that he will refudn monies paid but has not made one effort to do so.

I have emailed Kenny several times throughout this entire ordeal and am now being slandered as *harassing* him while he sits at the bar, drinking and trying to drum up a new target.  His current MO is to offer all sorts of great and wonderful stuff IF you give him an office space.  He also involves himself in veterans organizations in an attempt to *help* but, even they have removed him from their sight.  Check out Operation Surf.....they couldn't get rid of him fast enough,  FACT.

There is a group of local businesses who have dealt with this man who are banding together to stop the ripping off of their friends and community neighbors. I urge everyone who sees this to spread the word as this is the only way to stop a scammer and liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenny-Wasley/Santa-Cruz-California-95062/Kenny-Wasley-TK-Consulting-Inept-knowledge-lies-and-bs-Santa-Cruz-California-1103358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenny Wasley

#1 General Comment

Thank you for confirming my suspicion

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I would like to thank you for posting your story about Kenny Wasley. I will hopefully save me from what I already was having a bad feeling about.  He appears to be a true liar, and malipulator.