Complaint Review: Ken's Mobile Auto Repair

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: Consumer — Gainsville Florida
Ken's Mobile Auto Repair
5530 NW 191st St Reddick, Florida USA

Ken's Mobile Auto Repair, Ken Smith, Dona Hickok SCAM - RIP OFF - CON ARTIST - AUTO REPAIR CRIMINALS Reddick Florida

*Consumer Comment: Dona Hickok - Dona Ronsani Hickok - Research

*Consumer Comment: Dona Hickok and Ken Smith - Ken's Mobile Auto Repair

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: What?

*Consumer Comment: Ken's Mobile Auto Repair - THE BEST

Ken Smith, Dona Hickok

Run when you see these criminals!

The worked on my truck and made me pay $4000 in labor and parts!

I was told to pick up my truck and told it is working perfect. When I got there, they put motor back togther but left out the main crank. What a bunch of crap!

I had to call a tow truck and a cab.

Dona Hickok and Ken Smith work without legal contracts or insurance etc.

They make a poor living robbing inicent people of money saying they will fix your car or truck. They have no shop so they drive a beat up old van.

Dona Hickok and Ken Smith are wanted by the State for taking money from consumers!

Ken's mobile auto repair.

RUN THE OTHER WAY! DO NOT LET THEM NEAR YOUR AUTOMOBILE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kens-Mobile-Auto-Repair/Reddick-Florida-32686/Kens-Mobile-Auto-Repair-Ken-Smith-Dona-Hickok-SCAM-RIP-OFF-CON-ARTIST-AUTO-REPAI-1086811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken's Mobile Auto Repair

Dona Hickok - Dona Ronsani Hickok - Research

AUTHOR: Consumer - ()

After searching for a mobile mechanic in Reddick Florida,

I came accross a blog that is alarming to say the least!

MobileRepairScam.com

If they do not have a business registered with the state and not paying state taxes, its a crime and upsetting.

It mentions Dona Hickok, AKA Dona Ronsani Hickok and Ken Smith AKA Kenneth Smith

I will keep everyone posted.

Dona Hickok and Ken Smith - Ken's Mobile Auto Repair

AUTHOR: Marion County Resident - ()

I have researched this topic

You say Ken's Moile Auto Repair is the best and you recommend them?

• Respond with their business EIN number. (employer tax indentification number)
  • Respond with evidence that the business is registerd with the state of Florida

Guess what? you won't be able to because Ken's Mobile Auto Repair is/was operationg illegally!

Stay tuned...

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

What?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

This is slander. There has never been such a person, such an event or such a vehicle, ever involved in any way with me. It is sad to think that unfounded, unsubstantiated claims such as this could be given free access to the internet; with no verification process whatsoever. This campaign started on Sunday and it is suddenly all over the internet. Astronomical sums of money given for nonexistent services to nonexistent people. We are not wanted by any law enforcement agency, that is easy enough to check for yourself. There has never been such a vehicle here for any repairs of any kind, much less this highly imaginative, hurtful and unnecessary slander. We live in a small community, with ever watchful and diligent neighbors. I will ask them to t respond to this cesspool of lies.And I also suppose it will be necessary to involve our customers and others, who can provide independent verification There has ever only been one vehicle here that I ever worked on in the barn. It was a boat that left here the very day all this slander and these threats we have been receiving started. The pictures will be available on line soon., but for now I am being kept very busy with this total nonsense. I do not know how things work on line, I am new to all this, but I am confident I have good counsel and good customers. I also have lots of good information as to the probable source of all this and those paths are being pursued in proper fashion by people who know how. You will hear more from me in the days to come. If my suspicions pan out, am I allowed to expose the individual responsible, along with other related internet scam information, perpetrated by him and his associates on this post, or how would I go about that? He is mentioned many times and for many years on this very same site, among many others. Thank you for the "vent", I don't know if I feel better yet or not, but truth is beauty, and it will free me of all this evil.

Ken's Mobile Auto Repair - THE BEST

AUTHOR: Cynthia - ()

I have used this business for years. They have always been more than fair, more old school in their approach in that the customer is always right, excellent service for a great price. And good people.

Wow, I was so surprised to see something so negaitve written about people who are so good. It makes me wonder about the person writing the bad report. I can't imagina a circumstance where there would have been any unfairness in dealing with Ken and Dona.

I would encourage everyone to do business with them. And ask them up front about the negative report here....at least give them an opportunity to explain!!  If you want good service, good prices and want to deal with good people, Ken's Mobile Auto Repair is where you want to go.

registered