• Report: #199995

• Submitted: Sat, July 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 08, 2006

• Reported By:Long Prairie Minnesota
Kensington Assistance Agency
1357 Broadway Suite 260 New York, New York U.S.A.

Kensington Assistance Agency ripoff Promise me 5000.00 in grants and than took money out of my account. New York New York

I got a card in the mail and I called the number on it. Because it said. You have been Identified as a possible reciptient of a government grant of at least $5,000.00. Unlike a loan. A Grant is money the reciptient never has to pay back. Well at the time I was looking for a Grant though the Goverment and I thought this was it. I fell for it and now I might lose my house. Thank You! Robert A. **** (((ROR REDACTED LAST NAME)))

Robert
Long Prairie, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2006 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kensington-Assistance-Agency/New-York-New-York-10018/Kensington-Assistance-Agency-ripoff-Promise-me-500000-in-grants-and-than-took-money-out-o-199995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kensington Assistance Agency