• Report: #198714

• Submitted: Wed, June 28, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 28, 2006

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Kensington Consult
1357 Broadway Suite 260 New York, New York U.S.A.

Kensington Consult ripoff New York New York

I recieved a blue postcard in the mail from Kensington Consult saying that I could recieve grant money in the amount of up to 5,000. I held on to the postcard for a while because I will be starting beauty school in Sept. of this year and I thought some extra money for school would be good for me. So I asked a friend about them and she told me that I should look them up first before I give them any information so I did.

I was really upset to find out that it was a scam and I really was looking forward to having some extra money for school.

What makes it even worst is that these scammers are able to still scam people and get away with it! I called the 1-866-314-3910 number today and they are still running there scam!

Juanita
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2006 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kensington-Consult/New-York-New-York/Kensington-Consult-ripoff-New-York-New-York-198714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kensington Consult