• Report: #219341

• Submitted: Mon, November 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 06, 2006

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
Kensington Consulting Group
1357 Broadway, Suite 260 New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-314-3912
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Kensington Consulting Group Charged me $300 for worthless grant info New York New York

I'm trying to find help to start a buisiness, my family is barely getting by and I was told by Kensington I could find help.
I had to borrow the $300 to get the ball rolling on what I was lead to believe to be a sure thing.
After numerous phone calls, and paper work,I finaly did get my list of grants I qualify for.
All pretty worthless, of the dozen or so on the list I found none that at are at all practical
or even usable for my situation.
Maybe it's the government but it seems to me that the Kensington people would have at least the courtesy to let me know that the grants I qualify for were usless to me.
I feel like I'v been had,and taken for $300!!!!

Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2006 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kensington-Consulting-Group/New-York-New-York-10018/Kensington-Consulting-Group-Charged-me-300-for-worthless-grant-info-New-York-New-York-219341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kensington Consulting Group