Complaint Review: Kensington Consutl

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 18, 2006

• Reported By:Flat Rock North Carolina
Kensington Consutl
1357 Broadway, Suite260 New York, New York U.S.A.

Kensington Consult ripoff New York New York

Back in december I had signed up for Kensington Consult Grants thinking it was a goverment agency... well truth bbe known they aren't.. I have been calling since December of 05 to find out where my information packets were and they kept telling me that they were in the mail and i would be recieving them shortly... I asked the rep I talked to to just give me my money back because I had changed my mind and I didnt want their stinckin excuses just give me my money... He said I needed 3 denial letters in order to get my money... I said this is nothing but a scam and I want my money.. They refused... So i decided today 10/18/2006 to give them another call to try to get my money back and low and behold "the number u have dialed is disconnected.. please check the number and try again" So i checked the number and it was the right one.. So they arent there any more. This is a scam and if any body knows where i can call to get my money back I would appriciate it.

Tara
Flat Rock, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kensington-Consutl/New-York-New-York-10018/Kensington-Consult-ripoff-New-York-New-York-216425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kensington Consutl