Complaint Review: Kensington assistanc agency

• Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: madassblackman32 — savannah United States of America
Kensington assistanc agency

Kensington assistanc agency 8yrs and counting ripoff!!!! Internet

some 8yrs ago i recieved a letter in the mail stateing i qualified for up to five thousand dollars in free money from the government, to do with as I pleased, I sacrificed my saving with the thought of building somehing for my family.......I've called the number on the ticket to be informed that my grant will  last forever, I could use it anytime,... etc...etc... never the less... I have no money in my account, my checks bounced, i lost my home, car, and girl in the same year, because not even a week after my money transfer, I lost my job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kensington-assistanc-agency/internet/Kensington-assistanc-agency-8yrs-and-counting-ripoff-Internet-556564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kensington assistanc agency