Complaint Review: Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC restaurant

• Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Z4NR — Orange California United States of America
Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC restaurant
708 N. Tustin St Orange, California United States of America

Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC restaurant Chicken Bone in the Shredded Honey BBQ Snacker Sandwich Orange, California

May 17, 2010 I went for the first time to KFC and ordered 2 snacker sandwiches to dine-in. Eating my second sandwich, I almost choked on 1-inch chicken bone. I notified the manager who offered my another sandwich which of course I declined.

I didnt want to have the same experience twice and my concern was more about safety than anything else. The manager looks like he didnt care and went on to business as usual. Tick-off, I called corporate, and file a complaint. After the usual apology, she took my complaint with all info needed and still waiting for someone at KCF as promise to get back to me. No email, no phone call.

It appears that it is not the first incident but the pattern of concern from KFC is the same. They do not care...until maybe someone will choke to death.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-KFC-restaurant/Orange-California-92866/Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-KFC-restaurant-Chicken-Bone-in-the-Shredded-Honey-BBQ-Snacker-San-604513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC restaurant