Socialist

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 22, 2004

• Reported By:olney Illinois
Kentucky Fried Chicken
317 South West St. Olney, Illinois U.S.A.

Kentucky Fried Chicken ripoff I just want you to know, before someone sues or dies from eating raw chicken. Olney Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: HERE'S AN IDEA

So many times I have bought chicken from this reataurant and it is NOT done. I have to throw most of it away. Every time I go here I will spend anywhere from $8.00 to $20.00 . That adds up when I make minimum wages. I have even order my chicken extra crispy hoping it would be done. I live 7 miles from town I dont want to turn around and take it back Some one could end up very very sick from this I have said some thing to the store help and to the manager but it does no good .

I'm not trying to cause trouble for any one. I just want you to know, before someone sues or dies from eating raw chicken.

Sandy
olney, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2003 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kentucky-Fried-Chicken/Olney-Illinois-62450/Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-ripoff-I-just-want-you-to-know-before-someone-sues-or-dies-from-ea-72183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kentucky Fried Chicken

#1 Consumer Suggestion

HERE'S AN IDEA

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You complain that this establishment continues to sell you raw chicken, but you continue to buy the product!!!!

If you make yourself a doormat by throwing your money away continuously, whose fault is it???

Your minimum wage salary should not be a factor in this matter.

Have you considered going to McDonald's or perhaps Wendy's, to buy a processed chicken product such as nuggets or maybe a chicken sandwich?

good luck