Complaint Review: Kerns and Associates (Jeannie Kerns)

• Submitted: Fri, December 20, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, December 24, 2013

• Reported By: notscared — Georgia
Kerns and Associates (Jeannie Kerns)
cpnandcreditrepair.com Miami, Florida USA

Kerns and Associates ,Jeannie Kerns, cpnandcreditrepair.com Fraudulent funding offer Miami Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is completely untrue.

*Author of original report: Contact me at the email below

*Author of original report: She needs to be arrested

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Yes Jeannie is a Fraud For real!!!!

*Author of original report: One Question...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This accusation is NOT TRUE AT ALL

*Author of original report: Jeannie and Cpnandcreditrepai.com is a hoax

*Consumer Comment: HONEST BUSINESS

Jeannie Kern alleges that she brokered out a funding opportunity of 20k through her business (cpnandcreditrepair.com). This opportunity proved to be a total scam. She took over 250.00 per person to do the loan and to date, no single person has received a dime. If you call the bank listed on the bogus documents she sent out....the name doesn't exist. Nor do they offer this type of loan to non-California residents nor non-Coast guard members. All who applied, should file a police report to protect their names. Also call the Federal Trade Commission or report it to the FBI....she is committing bank fraud big time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kerns-and-Associates-Jeannie-Kerns/Miami-Florida/Kerns-and-Associates-Jeannie-Kerns-cpnandcreditrepaircom-Fraudulent-funding-offer-Miam-1108610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kerns and Associates (Jeannie Kerns)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is completely untrue.

AUTHOR: Jeannie - ()

4500.00??? That is completely insane.. I have never gotten that much from any of my clients at all.. Are you kidding me??!! Please post a picture of the transactions showing that amount, because that is completely NOT TRUE.. I cannot even do that much with ONE client due to my merchant account guidelines. The only truth in this post is YES I went through a 3rd party to help my clients get funding, and got completely screwed in the process of doing that. However I have been offering those who want it refunds, or services for trade, and they are all FINE with it.. So please if you can SHOW ME the proof of this $4500.00 transaction.. I would love to see it. Because you and me both know that, that is a bogus statement.

Contact me at the email below

You can email me at

poeticjusticefrom20k@gmail.com....

She needs to be arrested

AUTHOR: notscared - ()

Please let me know how to contact you so that I can put you in touch with the bank and individuals investigating her on my end.....I have initated the same thing.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Yes Jeannie is a Fraud For real!!!!

AUTHOR: Me and my clients are victims too!!!!! - ()

Yes Jeannie is a big time FRAUD she Stole over $4,500.00 dollars from me and my clients for this so call 20k loan that each of my clients paid the full amount for this service since November 12, 2013 and was emailed some bs word document that she mad up stated the loan was coming from a credit union in CA ...and keep sending these bs mass updates about this mark dude which I believe don't exist at all then she says she just had a baby and can't respond right away...but me and my clients are getting a private investigator and also we are going to file charges for mail fraud, theft by deception, wire fraud and Id fraud.. Jeannie always say she will refund you your money back but never do ..I have spoke to alot of Jeannie so call clients and we are currently work with the police in Florida,Georgia,North Carolina,and south Carolina as well as the wtc and fbi. . Is there any body else please respond with email for more info

One Question...

Jeannie,

Since you are now answering the public reporting of your scamming ways, answer this question for the public....Has anyone received any money from your advertised funding opportunity (only question)....

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This accusation is NOT TRUE AT ALL

AUTHOR: Jeannie - ()

This is just completely untrue. I make sure that all my clients are taken care of.. I did not at anytime take their money. I made sure that I used my merchant account so they could pay with a credit card.. NOT wiring money or money paks.. I also made sure that I sent them updates no matter how little they are. I am not going to make up things to say to them just to save face. I am going to tell them what I am told. This is just a ridiculous attempt to make me look bad, and that is fine, because I have a lot of loyal clients who know better than this ridiculous accusation. They also know that I will refund them or I will offer them FREE services in return, whichever they want. I have NEVER over charged anyone, in fact I UNDERcharge... Most people, including the person writing this accusation probably sells products 200% more than what I have ever charged my clients.. (FACT) Again this is completely a lie.. I am NO scammer and NEVER will be

Jeannie and Cpnandcreditrepai.com is a hoax

AUTHOR: notscared - ()

You obviously did not apply for the 20k funding. Hundreds of clients have been scammed out of their money. That's fraud. Sending out newsletters with excuses every other day as to why you couldn't answer your email, change your email, are too busy to answer phone calls, or just plain stalling is a crime after receiving everyone's payment. Some credit card companies will not even post a refund after a certain period of time (but I am sure she knew that too).... The credit union she listed on the alleged bank documents does not exist, and the documents she sent out are a standard promissory note you can print from the internet. It doesn't meet California standards for lending.....She also has a Mark Castor listed as the contact person for the loans....google him, he is a dentist out of Texas. Again another lie. GMX is a free email service (not a company)...Again, she is a scammer...Beware!

HONEST BUSINESS

AUTHOR: Axiom - ()

I have been a client of Kerns & Associates for some time now and have never had any problems with any of the products or services that they carry or endorse! They have always been upfront, honest and have always performed in what ever they were doing. After consistent performance it makes absolutely no sense that they would be scamming any of there clients! I still am and will still continue to be a loyal customer!