• Report: #1019506

4397 Craftsbury New Port Richey, Florida United States of America

Kervin Moreno AWD Financial Scam Artist New Port Richey, Florida

*Author of original report: ONE BIG LIAR TRYING TO DEFEAT THE SYSTEM

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: FINAL INVESTIGATION RESULTS

I was also a victim of Kervin Moreno.  We entered into a sale and purchase contract with him.  He stated he was purchasing a home for us and had us move out of our home in NPR.  This was all a lie.  The home we were supposed to buy, he kept telling us was in the process of being purchased from a Mike Royal and that it was being bought by the bank.  Every week he had another excuse as to the delay in the purchase.  He gave us the key to a home that he did not own and the police and owner had no knowledge of him.  We eventually left that residence and he has placed his old secretary that worked for him for one month in my home that I own in New Port Richey.  They were told they were purchasing a home and have given this man 7800 dollars for a home.  My family and myself are homeless due to his actions and and are in debt due to his lies.  I have contacted the Clearwater Police Department and a detective in Hillsborough County due to a fake closing and notarized papers from this Carlos as well.  He has also given me fake checks and I have given him over 1000 for a contract on a house that was never being purchased.  There are 5 more victims that i know of.  This needs to be reported to the News.  This person is now on the run from the police.  Please beware and do not give him a dime.  He has taken 3000 from another lady and 5500 from my sister in law.  We have found other victims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kervin-Moreno/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34654/Kervin-Moreno-AWD-Financial-Scam-Artist-New-Port-Richey-Florida-1019506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kervin Moreno

ONE BIG LIAR TRYING TO DEFEAT THE SYSTEM

AUTHOR: Melissa - ()

PLEASE NO ONE GET CONFUSED WITH THIS.  HE WAS REPORTED TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT FOR FRAUD.  THIS IS ONE AGENCY THAT HAS NOT FOUND THE GROUNDS TO INVESITGATE HIM BUT THERE ARE OTHERS.  HE THINK HE GOT OFF BUT THERE ARE MORE.  AND SINCE HE OWES ME MONEY I WILL SUE HIM IN CIVIL COURT AND WE CAN DEAL WITH IT THERE.  SMART a*s KEVIN HAS ANOTHER THING COMING.  I HOPE HE LIKES WATCHING OVER HIS SHOULDERS CAUSE HE HAS ALOT TO WORRY ABOUT.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

FINAL INVESTIGATION RESULTS

AUTHOR: Private Investigator Rob Jones - ()

FINAL REPORT OF INVESTIGATION