Complaint Review: Keshia Donaldson

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Salem Oregon USA
Keshia Donaldson
Washington DC, Maryland United States of America

Keshia Donaldson Keshia Donaldson, eBay User: joyamor2005, 5210 3rd St NE Apt 304 Washington DC 20011-6337 Washington DC, Maryland

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Accusations

Keshia Donaldson
5210 3rd St NE Apt 304
Washington DC 20011-6337

United States
eBay User: joyamor2005

I feel  Keshia Donaldson is a Straight thief.

This person bought a Gold Label Collection Barbie  that was never removed from the original box from us on eBay. First this this person did was rip it out of the original box and packaging, broke the Barbie

head off. After doing this they stopped payment stating the Barbie got broke when removing it from the box.. Person took the money and never returned the Barbie... I feel she is a Straight thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keshia-Donaldson/Washington-DC-Maryland-20011-6337/Keshia-Donaldson-Keshia-Donaldson-eBay-User-joyamor2005-5210-3rd-St-NE-Apt-304-Washing-872837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keshia Donaldson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Accusations

AUTHOR: susan1745 - ()

While I am glad that ripoff.com allows people to voice their opinions, some disgruntled people will use it to slander others. While ripoff.com allows complainers to use full addresses of person being complained about they say not to include the personal information of the complainer in the rebuttal. I have a problem with that.

Here's my situation. I bought a doll from Clinck1955 on ebay that was broken on arrival. It was a very expensive Gold Label Barbie-almost $100. I immediately reported it to the seller upon receiving the doll. He accused me of breaking the doll refused to issue a refund. I filed a claim with ebay and was refunded the money and I had to send the doll back. This was all handled through ebay. However, clinck1955 or Michael Rogers, his real name, could not accept this ruling. He harassed me via email to the point where I threatened to report him. He tried all tactics, accusing me of being a thief, to trying to incite pity, stating he was selling the dolls to pay off his deceased wife, Cindy L. Roger's, funeral. While I sympathize with him, that does not mean I was about to accept a broken product. He posted my full name and address in his slanderous rant. Obviously he is lying as the case was handled through ebay. Not only that, all you need to do is go to ebay and look up Clinck1955 and view his most recent feedback to know who is the real thief. This man either sells damaged, fake products or takes people's money without delivering the goods-see for yourself.

So while I think ripoff is a good forum for ethical people, unethical people can use it to lie and slander others and this should not be allowed. And allowing the slanderers to post personal information should not be allowed. But you allow it, so I think it's only fair to reveal the slanderer's information: Michael Rogers,, 1661 Boone Rd SE, Salem, Or 97306. By the way, he is no longer a registered user on Ebay due to his shady practices.