Complaint Review: Kesler Tran Photography Kesler Photographer

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: lauren — Los Angeles California United States of America
Kesler Tran Photography Kesler Photographer

Kesler Tran Photography Kesler Photographer Kook Productions Kook Photography Khoa Bui Photography BE AWARE OF KESLER TRAN and KOOK aka KHOA BUI PHOTOGRAPHY They are Perverts and Scam Artists! All they want is NUDE Pics and SEX !!! Internet

SCAM ALERT !! PERVERT ALERT !!

Kesler Tran of Kesler Tran Photography

and Khoa Bui of Khoa Bui Photography aka Kook aka Kook Photography aka Kook Productions

These two photographers always work as a team. All they want is for you to take off your clothes and shoot nude! I felt so dirty and uncomfortable working with them.

I hired Kesler Tran to update my portfolio. We agreed on no nudity, just implied photos. When I showed up, he was there with his partner Kook They were having some drinks goofing around, I didn't feel too comfortable but I went ahead with the shoot anyway since I had already paid Kesler.  Well as we started to shoot (implied), they began asking me to show more show more.... I felt a bit threatened, I didn't know what to do... so I started to go with it... they kept pushing more and more, saying things like "nudity is beautiful" "you have an amazing figure its ok to shoot nude" "we are shooting artsy not erotic" etc. .etc.. I felt so uncomfortable I just wanted to run away... so I started showing more skin, started showing frontal... It was not what I expected. I felt so bullied into posing nude when I specifcally stated from the start I did not want to do anything nude just implied at the most.

They pushed me and made me feel like if I didn't pose nude I wouldn't make it as a model. that they have connections to many well known modeling agencies and they all want nude shots for their models. Later when I asked around and called some of these agencies, they said they don't require any nudity. These guys made me feel cheap and dirty. All they care about is seeing models naked. Please be careful. they are perverts in my book and I would never want to shoot with them again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kesler-Tran-Photography-Kesler-Photographer/internet/Kesler-Tran-Photography-Kesler-Photographer-Kook-Productions-Kook-Photography-Khoa-Bui-Pho-969638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kesler Tran Photography Kesler Photographer