Complaint Review: Kevin Boles flooring design group llc

• Submitted: Wed, February 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: erica d — riverview fl Florida United States of America
Kevin Boles flooring design group llc
PO Box 61828 Orlando, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 407-285-7148
  • Web:
  • Category:

Kevin Boles flooring design group llc Kevin Boles carpet plus, Kevin Boles Inc. The company owner Kevin Boles solicted my husband and myself in a local home depot in our area. Kevin was very persistent in earning our business,he came to our home gave us a proposal and ask for a d Orlando, Florida

I was in home depot with my husband inquiring about some carpet for our home a guy by the name of Kevin Boles approached me and said " I do home improvement and I can give you a much better price than home depot". Kevin was very persistent about earning our business until left out of home depot and came back in begging for us to give him a call.

Kevin can to our home and gave us a estimate for the carperting and painting. After confirming the price Kevin wrote up a business proposal and asked for a deposit up front to purchase the material I wrote him a check for 350.00. Kevin explained to me that he wouldn't cash the check until he hear from us to provide with the colors that we had decided on. Kevin cashed my check the following day without even hearding from up.

I called Kevin and asked him why did he cash the check without even hearding from us. He couldn't give me any explanation, I still gave Kevin a chance thereafter to provide the service. He never showed up so I called Kevin and asked him could he refund me my deposit after no showing up for the job. He promised that he would meet with my husband the next day to give the money back because his wife had just given birth.

We never heard from Kevin the next day, I drove 2 hours to Kevin's home and when I got there his wife  Varian Brandon-Boles who was suppose to be in the hospital after giving birth informed me that she was never pregnant and her Kevin was no longer together and she didn't know Kevin's where about's. I told her that it was mighty funny that Kevin no longer lived there but the clerk's of court has this address as Kevin Bole's active address. She replied by saying that's because his name is on the deed's of this house. So to make a long story short Kevin Boles owner of "The Flooring Design Group" is a con man He took my money and vansihed from the face of the earth. BEWARE!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Boles-flooring-design-group-llc/Orlando-Florida-32861/Kevin-Boles-flooring-design-group-llc-Kevin-Boles-carpet-plus-Kevin-Boles-Inc-The-compan-564184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Boles flooring design group llc