worn

• Reported By: Angry man — Washington Dist of Columbia
Kevin Davis Agency
4061 Powder Mill Road #540 Beltsville, MD 20705 Beltville, Maryland USA

Kevin Davis Agency Waste of my time Beltville Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: not a waste of time

This Kevin Davis Agency is a waste of time by bait and switch. I was contact by this rip off company saying they had located my resume on line and wanted to interview me for a job opportunity. I tried to get more infomation on the phone...the lady who use the name "tracy" if that was her real name told me the company's name was America Corp. and give me that address....she sounded like she was in a rush..so she set up a time for the interview...12 noon (odd time for an interview) and the last thing she said was "don't be late" (another warning sign) I arrive to see what this position was for and what this company was set up for. when I got there. I texted my co-worker to google the company name since it didnt match what was told to me. I filled out a few forms and waited until 12:20 for this so called company interview. I recieved my co-workers text back from this site (thank you rip off report) I got up very mad and left. Kevin Davis Agency one message for you!

Try being honest up front you just might find one or two sucker to fall for your game of lies!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Davis-Agency/Beltville-Maryland/Kevin-Davis-Agency-Waste-of-my-time-Beltville-Maryland-1049447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Davis Agency

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

not a waste of time

AUTHOR: tjmoney - ()

Quite a few candidates fail to take the job seriously or lack the skill set to succeed so, they get upset and write this nonsense about a reputable firm, what a mess the internet is

this is a real company that makes money for their associates in a positive, honest way

if you need a better job, this is worth your time