Complaint Review: Kevin G Smith Jr.

• Submitted: Sun, February 09, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: scotmac — Concord Massachusetts
Kevin G Smith Jr.
Houston, Texas USA

Kevin G Smith Jr. Took my money and for the sale of website and never transferred Houston Texas

I bid on a website and domain on flippa.com that Kevin G Smith Jr was selling.  After agreeing on a price I sent payment to him via PayPal.  Once payment was made I never heard from him again.  I am disputing this with PayPal and pursuing every avenue I can to acquire either the site I bought or the money I paid.

I discoved this website after researching his name and company.  Unfortuanately, I have little recourse.  Stay away from this guy, he seems to be bad news.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-G-Smith-Jr/Houston-Texas/Kevin-G-Smith-Jr-Took-my-money-and-for-the-sale-of-website-and-never-transferred-Houston-1122275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin G Smith Jr.