Complaint Review: Kevin G. Sparks

• Updated: Thu, April 14, 2016

• Reported By: TickedOff — Arizona United States of America
Kevin G. Sparks
1156 W. Tulane, Tempe, Arizona 85282 Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Kevin G. Sparks Kevin Sparks HE IS A PONSI SCAMMER THIEF! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! Gilbert, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Re: Kevin Sparks scammer

*Consumer Comment: Location of Kevin Sparks

Kevin Sparks used the facade of a Cashflow Club which is what originally got us to join the MeetUp Group he started. But there wasn't any game played. He used it to farm our email addresses and businesses.

Then he invited us to his 'home', which it wasn't, decked out in LDS regalia - Christ, temple, prophet facing the door in strategic places to try and get us to trust him. Well apparently it worked because he did his Power Point presentation all about his business called Fan Page Experts. From there he talked about a business Co-op where we would pay a certain amount to join and the earlier we got into it, the less it was going to cost.

He showed us the Facebook fan pages he had made how they all hooked together and made the whole thing very believable. He did make a fan page for my business that consisted of him copying and pasting my logo and info into it. I at one time had over 200 other businesses that 'Like'd my page - as of today he has removed MY access as an administrator and removed all but 6 people.

He does not answer emails, ALL of his websites go back to the Facebook page, he doesn't answer messages there and continues to ADD scores of people a day as 'friends' but has no 'wall'. He is a sheister, a con, a scammer, and everyone needs to beware!

I found out that the time he was holding these so called standing room only meetings where he took our money, he was sending out emails to other people telling them he couldn't pay them back! He was rolling monies from one thing to another and never paying his debts! He has yet to provide me with anything, answer my repeated requests for explanation and product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-G-Sparks/Gilbert-Arizona-85297/Kevin-G-Sparks-Kevin-Sparks-HE-IS-A-PONSI-SCAMMER-THIEF-BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE-Gilbert-742312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin G. Sparks

Re: Kevin Sparks scammer

AUTHOR: ksparks - (USA)

This site has, along w/ many others, have complaints concerning a Kevin G Sparks in Arizona. They usually involve money scams. It appears that someone

posting to one of the ripoff/complaint websites  claims to have found KG Sparks and posted an address on Tulane Drive as being his. It's now showing

up on other sites.

Unfortunately, my name is Kevin G Sparks, and I live at 1156 W Tulane Dr in Tempe, AZ. I have for many years. But I don't scam people. I'm not a business owner.

I'm not an author. I'm not an LDS member. In plain English, I AM NOT THE SAME GUY!Recently, this incorrect address listing has started causing me problems.

For instance, a court summons was posted on my door today (04/16) for a breach of contract case involving a money loan to this Mr. Sparks. I'm sorry it happened,

but someone probably wasted their time and money trying to rectify their problem based on incorrect, unverified information. Now it's causing these problems to

become mine.I don't feel like it should be expected for me to absorb the cost of my time and/or money on this problem. And I don't intend to.

In short, I have no problem with websites like this helping people out. I think it's great! In this case a problem popped up, and I'm trying to lessen it by asking

if this website, or anyone posting here in regards to being ripped off by this guy, can somehow correct their posting if they listed the "....  Tulane Dr" in AZ. as

the address for this guy. I think it would help out everyone in the long run.

Kevin Sparks

Location of Kevin Sparks

AUTHOR: M. - (United States of America)

Mr. Kevin Sparks is in the Show Low area. He is working for Hatch Motor Company. He is trying to get dealerships in the area to invest with him.