Complaint Review: Kevin Hammersmith

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:College Park Maryland
Kevin Hammersmith
9171 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City, Maryland U.S.A.

Kevin Hammersmith Not in your best intrest. Only wants that commish.... Ellicott City Maryland

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I never sold a home to an Anne in College Park Maryland....

I used Kevin Hammersmith as my buyers agent in 2008 and it was a horrible experience. He was pushy and seemed to never have my best interests in mind.
He lied about how much I could get for rent on my current property right off the bat. Then when I had reservations about buying he always had a "new game plan" to get me into the house. I knew I should have fired this guy and kick myself everyday for not doing so. Now I am in a house I could not really afford and in default.
So many good agents in the area. Stay away from this clown....

Anne2005
College Park, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Hammersmith/Ellicott-City-Maryland/Kevin-Hammersmith-Not-in-your-best-intrest-Only-wants-that-commish-Ellicott-City-Mary-465979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Hammersmith

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I never sold a home to an Anne in College Park Maryland....

AUTHOR: Khammersmith - (U.S.A.)

This is a phony report becuase I never sold a home to Anne in College Park Md in 2008. I didn't even sell a home to anyone named Anne in 2008. This is an obvious attempt to steer business away from me. In my 21 year real estate career I have never had complaint or been found to be in violation of the real estate code of ethics and I invite you to check that out for yourself at www.dllr.com. At this sight you can see all violations committed by realtors in the state of Maryland and never have I been in violation. I maintain that I never encourage people to get into situations that they can't handle and I only show them homes that they want to see. The current market has hurt several people but I did not hold a gun to any of my clients heads and make the buy a house that they did not want or could not handle at the time of purchase.

It's a shame that people can report bogus information at this sight and effect the lives of hard working professionals for personal reasons. I have a pretty good idea of who did this and the list of what this person has done to me just gets longer and longer, trying to cause me problems. Slandering me because we don't like each other for personal reasons it's disgusting...

I look forward to speaking and helping my clients for years to come. Please feel free to contact me anytime.