Complaint Review: Kevin Hudson

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Disgruntled Customer — Ocala Florida USA
Kevin Hudson
Dunnellon, Florida Dunnellon, Florida United States of America

Kevin Hudson Hudson Pools Inc. Perhaps the Worst Contractor in NorthCentral Florida Dunnellon, Florida

*Author of original report: Would STRONGLY Recommend NOT to do business with Kevin Hudson

Without a doubt, the biggest mistake I made was signing a contract with Kevin Hudson to buid my pool and trusting him at his word.  According to his subcontractors, he hates putting things in writing.  After five long, agonizing months, I understand why.  Like other posters have written: His work is shoddy at best.  And when there are problems, he blames his subcontractors.  They in turn, can't stand Kevin Hudson; but he gives them work.  And in this economy, that's pretty hard to come by.  Kevin Hudson will treat your home as a work site - nothing more.  His workers will park on your lawn, borrow your tools (and break them), continually leave messes - without any concern of any dangers to your family and guests.  Then they will leave.  And you will never be sure of when they will return again - maybe a week, or two, or three.  It really does not concern Kevin Hudson; he is out looking for other jobs.  He is a GREAT salesman - that's for sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Hudson/Dunnellon-Florida-/Kevin-Hudson-Hudson-Pools-Inc-Perhaps-the-Worst-Contractor-in-NorthCentral-Florida-Dunnel-948782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Hudson

Would STRONGLY Recommend NOT to do business with Kevin Hudson

AUTHOR: Disgruntled Customer - (USA)

Without a doubt, the biggest mistake I made was signing a contract with Kevin Hudson to build my pool and trusting him at his word.  And in my previous line of work, I literally worked with hundreds of contractors.  And I would routinely use this line:  All I ask is that you do what you said you were gonna do.  If it's a little off - that's okay; just get it close.  Kevin Hudson definitely challenged me on this constantly.  And whatever agreement we had one day, was totally forgotten the next.  According to his subcontractors that I spoke with, he hates putting things in writing.  After five long, agonizing months, I understand why.  Like other posters have written: His work is shoddy at best.  And when there are problems, he blames his subcontractors.  Several told me that they didn't care for Kevin Hudson; but they say that he gives them work.  And in this economy, that's pretty hard to come by.  Kevin Hudson treated my home as a work site - nothing more.  His workers parked on my lawn - and tore it up when they sped off after work.  They constantly borrowed my tools - and broke them, or just left them wherever they finished using them.  They continually left unsightly messes in both our front and back yard - without any concern of any dangers to my family and guests.  Everything from broken saw blades  to razor knife blades - and of course their leftover trash from their lunches; they had absolutely no regard for our home.  Kevin kept telling us that they would clean everything up AFTER they were done with the job - five months later.  After they would leave, I was never sure of when they would return again - maybe a week, or two, or three.  In my opinion, it really did not concern Kevin Hudson; he was out looking for other jobs.  He is a GREAT salesman - that's for sure.