Complaint Review: Kevin J. Anders

• Submitted: Sat, March 27, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 27, 2010

• Reported By: Ruth — Otwell Indiana Virgin Islands (US)
Kevin J. Anders
4056 South Emerald Dr. Buckeye Azrizona 85326 Glendale, Arizona United States of America

Kevin J. Anders RMC, RMS, Sean Anderson Made Cd's for Tv Advertising, Regain money spend on Companys, Paid bills for person in trouble over injurys Glendale, Arizona

In Oct. 2008 I was contact by Sean Anderson working for RMC saying that he worked for Wise Financial and that he could make CD'S and advertise my site on TV for a lot cheaper price than I could and make a lot of money.  He made the CD's and I waited contacting him as to why he never put  them on TV as said.  He had one excuse after the other and he finally told me to file fraud. Well some of my credit cards returned my money and some didn't and I was left with a large bill. I called him one day to ask him to talk to the credit card companies to try to get this removed and he told me if I would pay him more money he would regain a lot of my money back as he now worked for RMS and this would happen in just a matter of weeks.  I was  promised that I would have my money back by April 22, 2009.

He also told me he had a friend that had been in an autombile accident and was having trouble paying his bills and he had made money helping people like that.  That when this friend received his insurance check he would pay me back with money interest.  As of March 27 2010 I have never received a dime from Kevin Anders as he is the one supposedly who had the autombile wreck. He sent me a check for $5,000.00 and it bounced like a rubber ball. I have never received my money back from the RMS neither.  I have been promised checks through Fed-X and Sean Anderson said they was stolen by a Fed-X employee, he's mailed me checks but they never get to my business they get stolen by the postal service.  He has maxed out my credit cards ruined my credit and still promising to send me money that I never receive.  I think he's back making CD'S and I'm sure there will be other people ripped off by him.  I think Kevin Anders is alas Sean Anderson. His phone number is 602-391-3480.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2010 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-J-Anders/Glendale-Arizona-85308/Kevin-J-Anders-RMC-RMS-Sean-Anderson-Made-Cds-for-Tv-Advertising-Regain-money-spend-o-586151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin J. Anders