Complaint Review: Kevin J. Aronin,

• Submitted: Sun, August 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 24, 2008

• Reported By:trollh Other
Kevin J. Aronin,
P.o Box 4562,Grand Central Station New York, New York U.S.A.

Kevin J. Aronin Trying to scam me that I have won 1000,000 dollars and that I shall use the F.A.S.T service to pay with my creditcard number so I can claim my prize New York New York

I want to report the man behind the scam with free lotto his name is Kevin J. Aronin Chairman & CEO.
He is sending me emails sometimes severals a day and want me to confirm my name and address and also my creditcard number so I can claim my prize wich is 1.000.000 dollars.He also send me emails where it say who is eric prevost who should have won 10.000.000 dollars,i have googeld him and he comes up on googel as a winner of 10.000.000 dollars,I suppose he is in on this scam.Cant someone do something to stop this man,I am so tired of getting this emails and I have answerd him that if it is a winning and not a scam send me the money on a check and I will never give him my creditcard number.I always get an autoreplay.I just wanted to see what happends if I answerd but the same emails keeps coming in.Do something about this scam man.

Sanne
trollhttan
Sweden

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2008 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-J-Aronin/New-York-New-York-10163/Kevin-J-Aronin-Trying-to-scam-me-that-I-have-won-1000000-dollars-and-that-I-shall-use-th-366323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin J. Aronin,