Complaint Review: Kevin John

614 Marcy Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Kevin John unauthorized use of my personal telephone Brooklyn, New York

Kevin  maintenance  since Dec 2010
John   2B  since Dec 2011
viewing my personal telephone bill and speaking with a representative in regard to my July-August local bill  -  we have come to the conclusion
#1  -  someone with master key access have been using my telephone while I am out
#2  -  possible party line connect  -  no longer
in addition since mid August I have been having an online postage stamp delivery problem

Gregory  maintenance  (Aug 2009 - Nov 2010)  1st to use master key to use my personal telephone that I have since hidden  -  he would call Gregory Woodward at the dope house located 586 Marcy since Aug 2009  -  I knew Woodward via 1971 GHI and found it humiliating

Kevin is Earl Better via Anacostia High and music group with James Hall located 3326 N St SE 20019  -  both have HIV  -  I have had a problem with Kevin since 2010 and thought he had cease fire

John 2B moved in when Maria Estrada left 2011  -  he has had a white boy problem every since

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-John/Brooklyn-New-York-11206/Kevin-John-unauthorized-use-of-my-personal-telephone-Brooklyn-New-York-934927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin John