Complaint Review: Kevin L. Scott, Tressa Scott

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: alomega — Melbourne Florida United States of America
Kevin L. Scott, Tressa Scott
wonderers address unknown Melbourne, Florida United States of America

Kevin L. Scott, Tressa Scott I rented a semi-furnished home to them and when my neighbors called and asked if I was aware there was a moving van on my driveway,(which I wasn't) I tried calling him on his cell phone, which he didn Melbourne, Florida

I rented a semi-furnished home to them and when my neighbors called and asked if I was aware there was a moving van on my driveway,(which I wasn't) I tried calling him on his cell phone, which he didn't answer.

Then I asked my neighbor to walk over with his cell phone and ask Kevin to talk to me.  He waved away my neighbor.  I thanked my neighbor and placed the next call to the sheriffs department who sent over 2 deputies and had them inspect the moving van and the house contents informing them the house was rented furnished, and to verify the furniture which was itemized on the agreement was not on the truck.  They did walk through the house.  The next morning the trash cans were on the sidewalk, and driveway lights and porch lights were on all day.  I had a neighbor walk the perimeter and found the back door open and the house
heating system set to 90 degrees.  The pictures sent to me from my neighbor showed furniture rearranged to the point like it was put back from somewhere else in a hurry.  An audit of the furniture and other items has not been done yet, so I don't know what's missing.  I had the neighbor replace the dead bolt locks on the front door, and lock up the back door.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-L-Scott-Tressa-Scott/Melbourne-Florida-32940/Kevin-L-Scott-Tressa-Scott-I-rented-a-semi-furnished-home-to-them-and-when-my-neighbors-983270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin L. Scott, Tressa Scott