Complaint Review: Kevin M. Slebioda

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2002

• Reported By:
Kevin M. Slebioda
2138 Choya Canyon Road Escondido, California U.S.A.

MCI WorldCom Wireless has terrible billing, customer service

MCI WorldCom Wireless is absolutely horrible! I purchased a wireless phone in June 2001 and they have yet to send me a correct bill. Every time I have called them to have my bill corrected, I've had to wait on hold for ridiculous amounts of time, only to find that the billing problem does not get corrected. The customer service representatives are rude and unhelpful. When I sent a letter stating that they have failed to uphold their end of the contract and asking that they simply let me cancel without a termination fee, I received an outrageously rude response denying my request. I've even had an employee of an authorized retailer threaten to "take it outside" if I made anymore complaints. My mom also purchased a phone from them in June or July of 2001 and has yet to receive a single bill. Despite her efforts to notify MCI WorldCom that they haven't sent her a bill, they have now suspended her service without any notification.

MCI = Multitude of Complete Idiots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-M-Slebioda/Escondido-California-92025/MCI-WorldCom-Wireless-has-terrible-billing-customer-service-12335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin M. Slebioda