Complaint Review: Kevin Miller

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: Mary Jane Freeman — Apple Valley Minnesota United States of America
Kevin Miller
unknown Nationwide United States of America

Kevin Miller None India speaking gentlemen unknown, Nationwide

A gentlemen contacted me at work stating he was with a law firm and I was being taken to court over a pay day loan taken out sometime in 2009 - 2010 from American Cash.  Said the loan was for $300 and I now owed them over $5,000.  Could not give me a specific date the loan was taken out.  Said the police would be taking me away the next day and my employer would be contacted.  He said he wanted my attorney's information.  I have no idea what he is talking about.  People like this should be shot.  Just sayin.  Get a "real" job, people!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Miller/nationwide/Kevin-Miller-None-India-speaking-gentlemen-unknown-Nationwide-790905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Miller