Complaint Review: Kevin Parker: Home Owners N Distress

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: ColbyS — East Point Georgia
Kevin Parker: Home Owners N Distress
Internet USA

Kevin Parker, Donnelle Brown: Home Owners N Distress Unpaid Administrative work, fake company Atlanta Georgia

I recently had three interviews with Kevin Parker, who also goes by Donnelle Brown. He claims to be a lawyer and is starting a consulting business called Home Owners N Distress, with other lawyers and real estate agents and home owners to help with distressed properties in forclosure, bankruptcy, etc. After my second interview I was given homework to do that I would be paid for by the hourly wage that was agreed upon. This homework granted me access to his email account.

In his account I found further information where he claimed to be a mortgage broker in a few states: North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. There are other emails that state him claiming to be an employee of the financial corporation, Ocwen, that handles home mortgages.  As well as the assignment that I was not paid for. I was also tasked with findind Mr. Parker an office to operate out of in Atlanta, georgia. I was not paid for this work either.

After reaching out to another customer/business partner of his who he owes money to; Kevin refused to pay me for the work I have done. This man is a con artist and has now left me unemployed. He has several e-mail addresses and phone numbers. He manipulates oher individuals into helping him and then he flees once confronted. He has tried to scam others in Florida and in North Carolina. There are other rip-off reports about this man. If you have also communicated with Mr. Parker I would urge you to file another report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Parker-Home-Owners-N-Distress/internet/Kevin-Parker-Donnelle-Brown-Home-Owners-N-Distress-Unpaid-Administrative-work-fake-co-1049579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Parker: Home Owners N Distress