Complaint Review: Kevin Raines

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: Hevenlee — Sudbury Ontario
Kevin Raines
Internet USA

ComforterFactoryOutlet.com Notified me of Extra Shipping AFTER I had already received my receipt...RUDE people Internet

These people are rude. Unhelpful. Dont order from them especially if you dont live in the states. Dont be fooled by their billing info that you need to fill out..Even though there is an option to fill the country that you're ordering from, they do not deliver outside the states.

I wasnt notified of this until after my cc was already billed. It was I who had to contact them about the wrong billing info.  But i was reminded by a Glenda and a Kevin Raines that they were doing ME a favor shipping it to Canada, But only after i pay an additional 16 dollars. If i could only copy and paste i would definately post the emails these people sent.. unf*ckingbeleivable! lol. Karma's a b*tch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Raines/internet/ComforterFactoryOutletcom-Notified-me-of-Extra-Shipping-AFTER-I-had-already-received-my-r-1080670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Raines