Complaint Review: Kevin Schmersal

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: horselover — Maine United States of America
Kevin Schmersal

Kevin Schmersal Black Bear Malamutes advertised the dog as a puppy, when we went to purchase the "puppy" was 6 mths old, never been handle or on a lease or out of the kennel. Sold her to us without papers for 300.00 less than asked. the Internet

*Consumer Comment: ...

We found Black Bear Malamutes on web. Saw a puppy advertised we wanted.  Were told they would sell her to us for 300.00 less than asked without papers. When we went to get her, she was not a puppy, she was actually 6 months on, never been  out of her kennel, had a lease on etc, but we took her.

After we had her about a month, I decided I did want her papers, Kevin said he would sell them to me not for the additional 300.00 but for over $1000.00. I could not believe this.  How unethical and slimy. when I said no, he texted me back and came down a bit but still it was not worth it. I still would love to have AKC papers on my dog so I could show her or breed her, if I chose but not to the tune of 1800.00.  yikes.. so disappointed!

I have had many dogs in my lifetime but none that could care less about where their dogs go or how they are doing. If anyone knows how I can get papers. please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Schmersal/internet/Kevin-Schmersal-Black-Bear-Malamutes-advertised-the-dog-as-a-puppy-when-we-went-to-purcha-963839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Schmersal

...

AUTHOR: Cullin - (United States of America)

Honestly it seems a bit unethical for you to pay for a dog and say you didn't want the papers, then after you took advantage of the low cost, you want to show/breed her?