Complaint Review: Kevin Trudean - Natural Cures

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Frederick Maryland
Kevin Trudean - Natural Cures
800 Greenleaf Ave. Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Kevin Trudean - Natural Cures I fell for the informericals Nature "Cures" and purchased the books. I put the books aside for 6 months before reading. I read through part of one of the books, and discovered that Kevin Trudeau books just referrence websites and other books. Talk about trying to save your a*s! What really has me mad is the fact I was being charged for a serivce I did not agree too, $9.95 a month. Elk Grove Village Illinois

I too fell for the infomercial of Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures. I purchased the books and CD, but did not pick up the books for several months only to discover that the books are a scam. His books do not tell you what the natural cures are, but referrences websites and other books. What a ripp off and a way to CYA.

What I am angry about is the fact that I was being charged monthly for a newsletter/website that I did not agree to. For two months they charged my credit card twice in a single month. When I called them to cancell whatever it was I was being charged for they said we are only allowed to credit you for 3 months. I asked them for "proof of purchase" and faxed them a statement. I was promised someone would get back to me. I have since then made 4 or 5 phone calls, and I am still waiting for someone to call me.

Frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudean-Natural-Cures/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/Kevin-Trudean-Natural-Cures-I-fell-for-the-informericals-Nature-Cures-and-purchased-t-312200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudean - Natural Cures