Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau And Natural Cures Newsletter

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:Maineville Ohio
Kevin Trudeau And Natural Cures Newsletter
http://secure.naturalcures.com Internet U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau And Natural Cures Newsletter Credit Card Charges keep coming after cancellation of subscriptions Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: How to stop the monthly charges

I ordered the books and I'll take full responsibility for that error in judgement. Trying to stop the charges for the newsletters is a whole other problem. I have been trying every month for 7 months to get the charges on my credit card stopped for the Natural Cures Newsletter. The mail stopped, but the charges have not. Every month I call to get the charges stopped for the future and credited for what I did not want, and every month I am told it will be stopped. This is a huge case of fraud. This guy should be in jail. When I tried to cancel the charges through American Express, I am told it's a subscription and I have to get in touch with the company directly. The person on the phone can't help except to tell me they charges won't appear in the future, but can't do anything about the previous charges. There is no supervisor to talk with. I can't believe anyone could make a living this way. Taking all of us on this site is one thing....think of all the other people from whom he is stealing his $50 and $60 from non-cancellable charges. I wish for him in his life the same frustration and injustice he is dispensing to all of us.

M Candy
Maineville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-And-Natural-Cures-Newsletter/internet/Kevin-Trudeau-And-Natural-Cures-Newsletter-Credit-Card-Charges-keep-coming-after-cancellat-307347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau And Natural Cures Newsletter

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to stop the monthly charges

AUTHOR: Steve Rodgers - (U.S.A.)

The ONLY way to stop the charges is to call your credit card company and have them cancel your card and reissue it. That's what I did to stop Mr. Trudeau and his monthly scam.