Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau - Debt Cures II

• Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: Jeff — Monticello Florida United States of America
Kevin Trudeau - Debt Cures II

Kevin Trudeau - Debt Cures II Outrageous Shipping and Handling Internet

Yes, I ordered Kevin Trudeau's "Debt Cures II" and "Free Money" books.  I received the books just fine, but when I read the invoice I was absolutely shooked to find that I paid S&H of $9.95 for each book even though they were in the same box. That's a grand total of $19.90 for S&H.

When I placed my order over the phone the lady told me the S&H was $9.95 and did not clarify it was for each book.  What the heck is going on with S&H fees out there.  Buyer beware of this rip-off from this company.

I thought Kevin Trudeau was out to help with debts not create more of it.  I'll never order anything from him again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-Debt-Cures-II/internet/Kevin-Trudeau-Debt-Cures-II-Outrageous-Shipping-and-Handling-Internet-564230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau - Debt Cures II