Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau, Debt Cures

Kevin Trudeau, Debt Cures
Encoremarketinginternational.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau, Debt Cures SCAM!! FRAUD, Credit card fraud Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: A suggestion for the future

I called for the Debt cures book and they told me I would get 4 additional books free, I called from my cell, and used that number as the contact number. She went on for an hour offering me all this free stuff, that I would have 30 days to review, and for $100.00 I would get the deluxe package of debt cures that would give me the letters/scripts etc...."everything I needed to fix my credit and get out of debt".

The $100 package is a CD and a newsletter, a total rip-off, I called to return it and they told me I had until the 24th of Dec to get it to them (7 days) to get my refund, I overnighted it, with a delivery confirmation, they refused delivery until 12/26 then told me I didn't get it to them in time.

It seems that they sold my cell phone number to every marketing agency in the us I was getting calls from magazines, insurance, pretty much everything under the sun, trying to sell me stuff. They charged my credit card for health insurance, life insurance (through AIG) American leisure, magazine subscriptions, which took forever to reverse. I still haven't received a refund for those d**n Debt cures books, but hopefully I can help someone else from getting ripped off.

Theresa
Palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-Debt-Cures/nationwide/Kevin-Trudeau-Debt-Cures-SCAM-FRAUD-Credit-card-fraud-Nationwide-431011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau, Debt Cures

ADVERTISEMENTS from the Federal Trade Commission website:

The appearance of ads in media outlets that you recognize - like your local newspaper or radio station - is no guarantee of the legitimacy of the company behind the ad.

THIS INCLUDES INFOMERCIALS AS WELL.

Lots of scams get ad time and space - BECAUSE THEY ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR IT. NO ONE CHECKS THEM OUT FIRST

#5 Consumer Suggestion

A suggestion for the future

AUTHOR: Legalady - (U.S.A.)

I too listen to the infomercials on TV etc. They sound great. I even go to the website to be sure I understand the product. But I no longer call the company phone number or purchase from the internet. I go to eBay...I've yet to find any of these products that aren't listed. And the sellers are really motivated to make you happy, because they don't want any negative feedback!