Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau (FREE MONEY Book)

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:detroit Michigan
Kevin Trudeau (FREE MONEY Book)
4910 Longley Lane Lane Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau (FREE MONEY Book) Shipping Scam and Credit card Totals Lane Reno Nevada

I put an order on kevinsFreeMoney.com for Free Money Book and check the box for the Free Bonus Book .

When I got to the page to see the total of my orders. I have to put my Credit card number in first to see the total.

That when I found out that I have to pay for the shipping of both books.
So I try to cancel the order, to find out that you can not cancel within 48 hours.

So I call for three days in a rows to cancel my order, but I was told that they don't get it or my order don't go though.

Two week go by and I get a package with the books I don't want.
Now for me to return the books I got to pay for the shipping and handing and my Credit card will be refund for the book ,but not the shipping of the books.

So the book I got for Free wasn't for Free.

If they would have show me my total at the begin I would not have put my Credit card in at all and to me that scam, beside no refund on shipping and handing.

Even with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee , you can return the book but pay for the shipping and return cost of the book that rip-off.

So in a way you buy the book and the book no good so do not buy or order it.

detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-FREE-MONEY-Book/Lane-Reno-Nevada-89502/Kevin-Trudeau-FREE-MONEY-Book-Shipping-Scam-and-Credit-card-Totals-Lane-Reno-Nevada-470897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau (FREE MONEY Book)