effectiveness

• Submitted: Thu, August 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 09, 2007

• Reported By:glen burnie Maryland
Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures Book, newsletter
819 Greenleaf Ave Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures Book, newsletter ripoff newsletter cancellation Elk Grove Village Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Seriously

*UPDATE Employee: Seriously

*Consumer Suggestion: Selling the other crap when ordering these books

*Consumer Comment: Once Bitten,Twice Shy

*Consumer Comment: phone contact with natural cures

I ordered the book Natural Cures. The phone operator kept me on the line for 20 minutes or more. She HAD to give the sermon for each product they wanted you to buy. I asked her to save her breath and reply no to all the offers. Somehow I got signed up for the newsletter. I didn't find it beneficial. I tried to cancel the newsletter by calling the phone number provided with the newsletter. 847-403-7498 - disconnected. I found this site and tried all the numbers I could. All disconnected/not in service. I found my shipping receipt for the book today. I tried the number on the receipt and it worked! I got the gentlemans name that I talked to and his extention. Here it is if anyone else needs to reach them. Lots of luck. I've sure learned my lesson. 978-299-2298 It's a bit different from all those 847 numbers.

Amy
glen burnie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2006 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-Book-newsletter/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-Book-newsletter-ripoff-newsletter-cancellation-Elk-Grove-Vill-206548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures Book, newsletter

Seriously

AUTHOR: Lucky - (U.S.A.)

Kevin TRUDEAU does tell you that you have to pay the shipping/postage to get it out to you and the sales reps will gladly tell you that the charge is 9.95, if your not 100% sure that you don't want the order, then WHY place the order, let alone give your credit card info out? I can't help but laugh at all the whining people are doing, saying that they have been scammed, when they are getting FREE books, only paying to get them out to you, and he also mentions the n/l in the infomercial, but none of you seem to remember that fact!

It comes w/ the order, and he says that clearly several times during the infomercial, so seriously find something else to complain about!

Seriously

AUTHOR: Lucky - (U.S.A.)

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Selling the other crap when ordering these books

AUTHOR: E - (U.S.A.)

Ok- just want to say that this particular company contracts the calls for this product. The agents taking orders MUST read their script and attempt to sell you all the other products or they will lose their job.

Please don't blame them- many of us are just working trying to support our families. We HATE selling you this crap but it puts food on the table. Just keep telling them no you aren't interested in the other porducts. Just keep saying no no no.

Personally- I wouldn't order these books anyway- they are not worth the shipping charges.

Once Bitten,Twice Shy

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

This True-Dough fellow tried to sell us first on the Atkins Diet, than I purchased his book Natural Cures. The only thing I got from his book was if a bird flew over a Non-Stick frying pan it would immediately die. He also had his wife make some sort of weight reducing bread, hence the name TRUE-DOUGH. This book was taken to my trailer to help me start a Bon-Fire. Waste of my valuable time. Kevin you should get an academy performance for your worthless infomercials!!! Tom Cruise is looking for a new Movie Picture deal, perhaps you could help?

phone contact with natural cures

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

I also called Natural Cures. Kevin Trudeau says on his latest informercial that his books are "free, just pay postage." His informercial says nothing about a handling charge. Well, I called the toll-free number just to see his newest scam and each book has a shipping charge of $9.95. Two of his books would be charged almost $20.00 for shipping! And of course, his telemarketers will try to sell his worthless newsletters.

The cost to ship two books anywhere in the country would be at most $4.00 via media mail (i.e. the former USPS book rate).

By now, the bookstores are clearing out his books
(which have little value anyway) at deeply discounted fire-sale prices.

Anything connected with Mr. Trudeau seems to be a scam.