Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:Macon Georgia
Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures, Inc.
www.naturalcures.com Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures, Inc. can not contact to cancel Elk Grove Village Charlestown Illinois

Natural Cures--$5.95... what charge is this was my first response when I first noticed it on my credit card back in May 2008. Dialed the 800 number listed but only got a recorded message about their office being closed and to try calling back during regular bussiness hours. Stupid recording tells me the obvious but not the regular bussiness hours. This should have been a clue that I was not going to get a hold of anyone with a body that could be strangled anyway.

Like others on here I have read, life throws special events in the way and you forget this thing until the next months statement comes in to remind you that you still have not made contact with a living breathing "chockable" body. Grab the phone dial the 800 number and do not push any buttons wait for an operator. Dream on sucker!! because 30 minutes later the drools running from the elevator music and if you could reach into a phone someone would be hurting.

Now after several attempts in good faith to cancel this newsletter I contacted my credit card company. They however said the only thing they could do was cancel my credit card and issue another one. I declined their generous offer of even more pain in the rear, like to close to the wallet.

So, I have gave up on the 800 "elevator music" number and searched the internet when I came across this web site and figured might as well put my 2 cents in to hopefully keep someone else out of this situation.

Steven
Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-Inc/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois/Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-Inc-can-not-contact-to-cancel-Elk-Grove-Village-Charlestow-364267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC